Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Well, Christmas is over, and I'm afraid Jim is feeling the affects. He had dialysis this morning, and I have him home now, but he fell asleep almost as soon as he got in the door. He doesn't sound good, and I think he's coming down with something. Thank God, we see Dr. Brinker this afternoon. I'll let you know what she has to say.

We were blessed yesterday and had a wonderful Christmas. Jim got lots of pajama pants, a blindfold to use during dialysis so that he can sleep, an Andre Bochelli CD, and a heating and massage seat cover for in the Jimmy for those long trips to Ann Arbor!! The kids had a wonderful day also, it was a nice peaceful day with just us and the kids, we loved it.

As you can see I did some work on the blog and finally figured out how to add a slideshow. I hope you enjoy it, and watch for new pictures coming soon:)

Have a wonderful day...I'm off to get this Christmas tree down. I know, I know it's a bit soon, but I have a bit of my dad's bah humbug in me, and am always anxious to get it down.

No comments:

Blog Archive