Sunday, April 1, 2007

Ding Dong!

That's right... AVON calling! I have become the newest AVON lady on the block. I am very excited about my new adventure that will enable us to not only save money on our own beauty needs, but also provide extra income!

It has been a very crazy week, finishing off by me injurying my back, and I'm afraid it's bad. I currently can only sit with a heating pad for short periods of time without crying:( And I'm at the end of my time, so I will update again later today.

Please take a moment to visit my new AVON website and feel free to place an order through the web in I'm not going to see you before Tuesday morning, otherwise I'll order it for you and you'll still receive it before Easter!! Enjoy and feel free to call us!

Blessings,
Jan

www.youravon.com/janicejacobs

No comments:

Blog Archive