Thursday, December 14, 2006

I know...I've been slacking this week. Sorry about that:) I've been cleaning, and trying to Christmas shop, and trying to finish up gifts that I'm making. Not to mention working, as I've had 2 workshops this week, and my crop tomorrow night. Alyson had her holiday band concert last night, it was very nice. I just love our new band director, she is awesome!!

Jim has not been feeling well. His blood pressure has been up, and he has mostly slept for 2 or 3 days now. Dialysis went fairly well this morning, but he is still losing weight. He tries to eat, but either nothing sounds good, or he is so yuck to his stomach that he can't even think about it. He tried to do a little shopping this morning, as there was something special he wanted to pick up, but he just couldn't do it, and we came home. I never thought anyone could have my heart so tightly, but when I watch him struggle everyday my heart just simply aches for him. He is such a wonderful husband, father, brother, son and friend and it's just not fair...

No comments:

Blog Archive