Friday, December 29, 2006

Nothing like family...

Not much happening around here, just cleaning. Yuck!!! Staci is getting moved back in. She loved being out on her own; however, it's been very difficult for her with Jim being so sick. She decided that she wanted to be here with us to be close to her dad, and to be able to help out more. She passed her entrance exam for clinicals, and will be starting another semester of classes in a couple of weeks, and working full time in the Mental Health and Addictions Unit at Lapeer Hospital. She keeps trying to admit me because sensus has been low, and I keep telling her that I could use a vacation!! Somehow though, I never seem to make it up there...

Becca, Aly and Adam are enjoying this calm winter by going out and having airsoft wars. Adam wasn't real thrilled when I made him spend his Christmas money on a face gaurd after Becca shot him in the cheek, but of all 3 of them, he wears his the most!!! Most of the time I find Aly and Becca are running in the house away from Adam as his gun is an izu automatic and they just have pistols and can't compete with that line of rubber bullets coming at them. I have really enjoyed watching the 3 of them getting along and doing something together again. They seem to be at an age where they weren't doing that much anymore. Funny how these plastic guns have brought 3 siblings back together, they are even doing house chores together! I know that some people thought I was crazy for buying them, but nothing else has made me happier than these gifts.

No comments:

Blog Archive