Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Aaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!

I've never been a good sickie (not that anyone really is)...I've got way to much to do, and too many people to take care of. The pain is excruciating. It even hurts to have my laptop on my lap, and now I've started with major hot flashes today. Getting old SUCKS!!! I guess I can say that I have learned a very valuable lesson, and that is that I just CANNOT lift like I used to. From now on I'm going to be scared to lift anything.

Jim is being so good about this. Even though he's not feeling good, or sleeping, he's getting up and going with Becca to get things done. The girls went shopping for me yesterday, and now they are at the dentist. Becca just has to have an adult in the car with her.

I go back to the doctor this afternoon, so we'll see what he has to say. I am also taking Jim to the chiropractor today for an evaluation. This is kinda a last resort to relieve some of his pain.

No comments:

Blog Archive