Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm back...

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I have been terribly sick with my sinus's, the Dr put me on antibiotics a week and a half ago, and it's just slow going.

John is doing extremely well, he's lost a total of 16 and a half pounds!!!! We are all very excited about his determination to lose this weight for his brother:)

Jim is having just a terrible time with sleep. He takes the meds they give him, he stays up all day, and still he can't sleep at night. The other day he was up for about 30 hours straight, and looked like hell.

Things are starting to wind down around here. Both girls are done with softball, Adam only has a couple more games to go. Their last day of school is next Tuesday, so everyone is busy with finals and end of the year parties. I, myself, am so ready for school to be over so that I can quit running all of the time! Who am I kidding???? There will just be other places for them to go!!! Becca will be taking segment 2 of her drivers training this month, and then finally have her license in November. Whew!

Thanks for dropping in, and have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Archive