Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!

What a dreary day...but my flowers are LOVING it!!! A break from that hot sun, and a kiss of moisture throughout the day.

It's hard to believe that it's been 3 weeks since I posted. Jim was really sick after Father's Day for a good week and a half. It's getting harder and harder to manage his pain. His depression gets worse during times like these. Yesterday he decided that he would work on our car, it needed new ball joints, and he figured accomplishing something would make him feel better about himself. So, Jim and Adam got everything ready and started tearing the front tire and ball joint off. After about 7 hours of frustration and finally help from a friend of ours, the upper ball joint was changed; however, the lower ball joint is well..... not. I now will be carefully driving it to the service station tomorrow morning, as it is in a limbo status...half on/half off...

I was so hoping that it would go easy and Jim would beable to accomplish this task, as I knew how good it would make him feel. We are just so frustrated.... it's hard to explain and probably hard to understand if you haven't been there.

I'm suppose to be leaving for Denver on the 25th of this month. I'll be going to training for Stampin' Up!, and I'll beable to see my brother, Jim, and his wife, Debi. I'm looking forward to seeing them; however, I am so aprehensive about leaving Jim and the kids.

Well, I hope that everyone has a wonderful 4th, and enjoys spending time with their loved ones.

No comments:

Blog Archive