Thursday, July 19, 2007

What a week!

Well, as you can see by the new pics we had Jim's birthday last week. He was pretty surprised as I had lined up for him to have people drop in all evening to wish him a happy birthday:) He was exhausted but was happy to see everyone.

I also added some new pics of the kids. Alyson has been hanging out with a friend that is awesome with a camera, so they take all kinds of great shots. And Becca and her two best friends, Chelsea and Megan, had just went and painted 'the rock' at East to announce that 'The Triplets' are now Juniors!!!! Adam has been a huge help to Jim and loves helping out when he can. I love watching them work together on projects, I just wish they could do more together. After this adventure with the car, Jim was laid up for almost a week:(

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.

No comments:

Blog Archive