Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Jim did have a good run on dialysis yesterday, he looked great, just tired. His Mom came down for a few days and it's been great having her here. I actually went to lunch with a friend yesterday, it was alot of fun, something I haven't done in a long time.

Jim's cousin, Greg, came to stay with us last night. He is working in Rochester so he stayed with us instead of driving all the way home to West Branch area. It was so nice having company to visit with. Jim really enjoyed having Greg here and listening to him play Aly's guitar!

Once again I'm trying to get more pictures on. I'm hoping for a slideshow, but having difficulty with it. I'm giving up on it this morning, as I have so much else to do, but will try again later. If anyone knows of a good program please let me know. I'm trying kindfish, it looks easy; however....

Love ya's!

No comments:

Blog Archive