Thursday, December 21, 2006

Still on hold...

We're on hold, but not for long. Jim's UofM team is meeting today at 10:00 am to determine whether or not he is a good candidate for a 3rd kidney transplant. I will be filling you in this afternoon after we hear something. Please keep the prayers coming:)

No comments:

Blog Archive