Monday, January 29, 2007

Good morning!

Good morning!

Well, I've had a very busy weekend. We had our crop on Friday night, and our biggest crop yet on Saturday!! Then Corina came out on Sunday and gave me a perm, Jim thought I needed some pampering:)

Jim has not felt that great lately. He's not been eating well again, and he hasn't been to sleep since yesterday morning! He even took 2 sleeping pills his doctor gave him, and nothing.

So, while he's still up we're going to go get our blood drawn for our test, so that we can get those results back. I am so anxious to get these results.

Then I have my work cut out for me, as I recently met a gentleman who's wife was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 5 years. She passed away 15 months ago from Breast Cancer. I offered to help him recoup some of her expenses from her business, so this morning he brought her craft room to our house!!! I will be spending the next couple of days going through all of the boxes and pricing everything to try and sell it for him.

Have a great day,
Blessings.

No comments:

Blog Archive