Friday, January 26, 2007

When am I going to learn???

I knew better than to say things were going well with us, but yet I opened my big mouth anyway. Yesterday we started having problems with our pellet stove, and yup... it's been recalled! Why, why, why? Now, we're using more of our propane, and it's not nearly as warm in the house. We know that they're getting us a new one, we just don't know when and if they're going to install it, or if I have to. Ugghhhh! It's not hard to install it's just very heavy.

Ok, for those of you that haven't known us for very long...This is our life! I have very good friends that can't help but laugh, shake their head, and say, "Jan, if it's going to happen...it's going to happen to you guys."

I was doing so good the last couple of days. I was up and getting things done, not sleeping all the time from depression. If I thought it would do one ounce of good, I'd climb to the roof, and scream at the top of my lungs. When I think of how good I do when I don't have clouds hanging over me all the time, I am amazed at how much I can accomplish. Can you imagine what I could do? I could get those stationery packets done for LACADA that have been all cut and waiting for me, I could make cards and send them out (God knows there are enough people that I need to send them to!), I could volunteer again at school and church, I would even like to volunteer at the hospital. Maybe even have a spic and span house????

Why?

No comments:

Blog Archive