Saturday, January 6, 2007

no such luck...

Well, I got the news from LCB&T, and same old story, "Sorry, we're not able to help you now, but good luck!" So, I'm taking a deep breath, and going to go make our house payment... *sigh...* I guess we'll just take our tax money, catch everything up, and suck up the high payment for a few months.

I know that this too is all part of God's plan, and we will get through it.

Yesterday was a very tough day for Jim. He has been very depressed. I don't even want to talk to him about the house, but I will and we WILL be ok.

This morning dialysis went ok, he keeps getting there earlier, and earlier. His thinking is, if he gets there 15 minutes early, he'll get out 15 minutes early.

Today Rick is coming back out to work more on the house, add a wall furnace in the hideaway (so my customers don't freeze if it ever does get cold this winter!), and then him and Corina, and Jim and I are going to go see Rocky as Nathan got us free passes to the movies.

I hope all of you have a great weekend:)

No comments:

Blog Archive