Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wahoo!!!!

I am absolutely thrilled this morning...Casey ate his whole breakfast without me having to hand feed him one piece!!! This is so exciting, as we were all getting really worried about him.

I was really hoping to just chill today, as I am still recovering from Houston. So much happened in such a short amount of time, and then I came home and had workshops Monday and last night. Today I've got to go get corn, which is no small project. I load up the cans, go to the grainery, load 850 lbs of corn into our Jimmy, come home and then unload it onto the porch. Ughhh, I just keep remembering that I only have to do this once a month, and it's way better than splitting and hauling wood!

Yesterday at dialysis they took over 5 lbs off from Jim. That just totally wiped him out. He slept all day yesterday, and is still sleeping today. I did stay up with him last night after my workshop and we watched some cool shows together. I think that helped him mentally a little anyway...

John has gotten back his first test, the blood typing, and was a match (which we already knew, but going through the ropes...) and he completed the tissue typing yesterday. Now the waiting begins for him too!

Remember, that if you call Chad and start this process, he cannot let us know due to confidentiality, so we would love to hear from you. I know that some, like my sister, Judy, are trying to get things taken care of like her blood pressure before being able to start. If you are not a good candidate, but know of someone who is, please spread the word. We really need to find Jim a living donor.

Blessings,
Jan

No comments:

Blog Archive